CompTIA Recognizes 18 New Trustmark Holders
Respected credentials identify IT companies that embrace industry’s best business practices
Downers Grove, Ill., – CompTIA, the leading non-profit association for the information technology (IT) industry, announced today that 18 companies earned CompTIA Trustmarks during the first quarter of 2014, signifying a commitment to the industry’s best business practices.
CompTIA Trustmarks are vendor-neutral business credentials developed at the request of and with guidance from IT industry experts and leaders.
“By earning a CompTIA Trustmark, these companies have demonstrated a high level of competency through their use of prescribed industry best practices and processes,” said Nancy Hammervik, senior vice president, industry relations, CompTIA.
“Technology buyers seeking the best our industry has to offer should look for companies with CompTIA Trustmark credentials,” she continued. “It signifies a commitment to the highest levels of integrity and sustained quality service.”
CompTIA Trustmarks awarded in Q1 2014 included:
• CompTIA Accredit UK Trustmark+™, the premier benchmark for IT companies in the United Kingdom wishing to prove their business excellence: Dufeu IT Solutions Ltd., Northamptonshire, United Kingdom; and Southern IT Networks Ltd., East Sussex, United Kingdom.
• CompTIA IT Business Trustmark™ for IT companies in the UK seeking validation that they follow industry best practices related to service agreements, standard operating procedures and systems and tools for delivering services: Aztech IT Solutions Ltd., Buckinghamshire, United Kingdom; ITConnectsU Ltd., Merthyr Tydfil, Wales; Medical Connections Ltd., Swansea, United Kingdom; and Nubix Ltd., London, United Kingdom.
• CompTIA Managed Print Trustmark™ for organizations that offer on-premise print services via a managed services business model: CELL-A-NET Printer Services Powered by IDS Solutions, Mississauga, Ontario, Canada; GreatAmerica™ Financial Services, Cedar Rapids, Iowa; Integrated Office Machines Ltd., Isle of Man, United Kingdom; Netaphor Software, Inc., Irvine, Calif.; Office Innovations Finland Oy, Esbo, Finland; and Oki Data Americas, Inc., Mount Laurel, N.J.
• CompTIA Managed Services Trustmark for organizations providing on-premise IT services via a managed services business model: Alvarez Technology Group, Salinas, Calif.; CMIT Solutions of Hollywood, Hallandale, Beach, Fla.; Docufree Corp., Roswell, Ga.; PK Tech, Phoenix, Ariz.; and Softchoice, Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
• CompTIA Security Trustmark™, a self-assessment that identifies businesses that follow security best practices in data protection, personnel security and access management: New Innovations, Uniontown, Ohio.
The CompTIA Trustmark™ Directory provides links to businesses – more than 400 – that have earned any of the credentials. Clicking on a company’s name reveals a unique profile listing, including additional information on the firm and how to contact them.
CompTIA is the voice of the world’s information technology (IT) industry. Its members are the companies at the forefront of innovation; and the professionals responsible for maximizing the benefits organizations receive from their investments in technology. CompTIA is dedicated to advancing industry growth through its educational programs, market research, networking events, professional certifications, and public policy advocacy. For more information, visit CompTIA online and on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.